Eco dog owners…here’s how you feed your dog healthy food, even if you don’t eat meat yourself!
Check your email in a few moments, your brochure is on its way and your dog’s poops will be as firm as a weight lifter’s glutes.
As a big THANK YOU, I’ll reveal three things you ought to know as an eco warrior with a dog!
- You CAN give your dog all the nutrients it needs without killing off cows and chickens
- Your pooch absolutely needs protein and essential amino acids, which are most easily balanced and digested for dogs in the form of MEAT
- There’s an INCREDIBLY easy way to feed your dog SUSTAINABLE and novel meat that costs the earth a fraction of the land, water and greenhouse gases compared to traditional meat
I’ll tell you what feels worse than paying your power bill? Doing all you can to reduce your carbon footprint and then feeding your beloved dog chicken and cow.
Ages ago. ✅
Reducing single use plastic?
Always trying. ✅
Limiting meat intake?
Easy, low hanging fruit. ✅
Favouring a bike over a car?
For sure, and you’re positively encouraging others to do the same.
You know that for more than 30 years, the science has been clear on our impact on the climate.
You know that cutting our emissions in half in 10 years only gives us 50% chance of staying below 1.5 degrees celsius and the risk of setting off irreversible chain reactions beyond human control. That 50% is not acceptable to the animals we admire in nature and to our kids who live with the consequences.
So can we do more?
But we still want our meat eating furry best friend. They are a crucial and loved family member who needs great nutrition, just as we do. Their digestive systems are not the same though. Like us, they need protein and for them, it is most easily digested from meat. That doesn’t mean you have to feed them traditional livestock, thinking, feeling, methane belching animals that account for around 14% of global greenhouse emissions that you work hard to avoid.
Feed For Thought gives you the option to lower your dog’s carbon footprint while still feeding them meat.
Here are the staggering secrets behind Feed For Thought’s food that your vet probably doesn’t even know about.
It’s made using insect protein.
- Insects, that thrive in high densities, so don’t require acres of land.
- Insects, that are high in medium chain fatty acids that promote brain health in dogs.
- Insects, that create 3140 times MORE protein per acre of land than cows.
- Insects, that emit 0.04g of greenhouse gases compared to cows that emit 285g for the equivalent amount of protein.
- Insects, that don’t require growth hormones to grow quickly, so they aren’t passed on to your dog.
- Insects, that require 0.2L of water compared to the 2000L that beef requires to produce the equivalent amount of protein.
- Insects, that are a non-traditional source of protein so good for dog’s with allergies to chicken and beef.
- Insects, that are a SUPERFOOD with two times more iron than spinach and 10% more vitamin B12 than salmon.
- Insects, that score above 80% in digestibility studies, which means your dog can convert the food easily to energy and you’ll see the evidence in good, firm poops!
And gaining in popularity
There is also a LOT of science showing the benefits of insect protein in pets now too. In fact, good luck searching the internet and NOT finding some. To save you the trouble, I’ve included some here and here and here and here.
You can make the planet happier than an ocean without plastic and here’s how insect protein will make you and your dog happier too!
|What it’s got
|Why you’ll love it
|highly digestible for dogs
|reduces your household carbon emissions
|upcycles 40kg of unused food per 5kg bag
|quality controlled to Australian standards
|lower carbon footprint (no international shipping)
|supporting Australian innovation
|Complete and balanced food
|a happy and healthy dog
|less visits to your friendly vet
|High in medium chain fatty acids
|supports brain health
|Contains a complete protein
|easier for digestion, which means good poos
|easier for absorption, which means healthy dog and good poos
|reduced chance of tummy issues and discomfort
|good, firm poop (more pleasant walks for you!)
|your dog makes you a better human
Here’s what our community think
Tried & Trusted
For a limited time…Get Australia’s most sustainable, 100% 5 star reviewed dog food
There is zero risk to you. If your dog doesn’t like it I’ll refund you, personally.
It’s less than the price of a cup of coffee per day AND I’ll send a FREE bar of eco soap for you (no palm oil here!)
This offer will only be available while we have soap in stock. At time of writing there’s only 145 bars left!
Do your dog and our planet a big favour
Free shipping on delivery and for those who want the convenience of not lugging bags around the pet shop
Subscribe and get 15% off, saving you time AND money
Here’s what you’re in for:
- 5 kg of game changing dog food – $125
- Eco soap – $16
- Shipping – $21
- Upcycling 40kg of unused food – the CO2 saved is the equivalent of 6.79 days of electricity for the average Australian household
- Poo bags saved through good digestion – several, but more the shame of picking up runny poop in the park
That’s $162 of feel good value. BUT, for a limited time, you get it
for $106.25 on subscription!
Don’t delay, this offer is only valid while we have eco soap available. After that, you’ll be sad AND smelly 😉
There is NO risk to you.
If your dog doesn’t like it, I’ll personally refund your money immediately.
Then ask if you’ll donate the food to a shelter or neighbour – I know it would kill you as much as it would me to see it wasted!
100% five star reviews can’t be wrong. Join our community of smugly stoked people whose dog’s make them better people. Your kids will thank you for preserving their future and your dogs will show gratitude with firm poops.
You can’t lose, and neither can the planet.