Competition Terms & Conditions
Promotion: Sept 2023, Instagram
Who can enter?
- Residents of the ACT, and surrounds who are over 18 years old.
- You cannot enter this competition if you are an employee or immediate family member of any of the contributing business owners.
- Entry into the competition means that the entrant meets the entry eligibility requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
How to enter
To be considered a valid entry, entrants must complete all LIKE and TAG, FOLLOW, SHARE steps:
- Like the competition post (on whichever account you saw it) and tag a friend in the comments
- Follow each participating business on Instagram (@feedforthoughtau, @j9fab, @howler_barkes, @littlevioletdesigns_)
- Share the post on your story
Rules of entry
- You may enter once only.
Winners will be randomly selected from the pool of eligable entrants.
- Entrants may be disqualified for a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- The Competition closes on midnight on 30 Sep.
The winner will be announced on Monday 02 Oct at 0900
The winner will be notified through a direct message on Instagram then their Instagram handle will be used in a post to publicly announce the winner. The success entrant must respond within 48 hours or the prize will be re-drawn.
The winner will send their postal address to email@example.com or via a direct message to @feedforthoughtau. The package will be dropped off to the winner no later than close of business Friday 06 Oct 23.
The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.